30 Things on Womanhood
“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.”
― Coco Chanel
1. In the beauty department we have an endless amount of choices-painted nails or not painted, jeans or skirts, or both!
2. Our presence can be of great comfort to anyone because we wear our hearts on our sleeves; at least many of us do.
3. We live longer.
5. Girl-friendships…need I say more?
6. As difficult as it can be to reach that point of fully resonating with our worth and potential once we get there-we are unstoppable!
7. We pay less for car insurance.
8. We say what we mean and we mean what we say.
9. Becoming single is almost always a guarantee we will to improve ourselves. Both internally and externally.
10. Often we know before we know, and then when we realize we know, we are 100% certain of what we know.
11. We have doors held open for us. A small but simply sweet gesture we get to experience on hopefully many occasions.
12. We make our loved ones feel safe in a different way that stems from a place of nurture.
13. Cooking is now optional. Wear the apron or order in!
14. If you look up a woman’s love in the dictionary it SHOULD have the word “loyal” somewhere in there…
15. We are considerate, even when we don’t have to be.
From followers via Facebook and Twitter:
1. “I like our nurturing caring nature. Our ability to put our children before us.“~Jennifer
2. “I’m wary of gender stereotyping, BUT in my experience…we seem better at nurturing, putting the well-being of others first (especially family), multi-tasking, plus empathy and finding things! But in terms of nature (vs nurture), I am most grateful for my basic biology. I would have been sad to miss out on pregnancy and breast-feeding my babies.” ~Anjali
3. “I also love our ability to multi-task like a goddess, even when we are running on empty!” ~Helen
4. “A woman’s strength knows no boundaries. It is limitless in the time of need. For herself, for her family, for others.” ~Marissa
5. “Curves.” ~FB
6. “We can carry a whole other life inside of us then feed from our bosom, pretty incredible if you think about it. Maybe one day I’ll know first hand…” ~Nickie
7. “As a woman, we know without being told or understood how strong we are. Look at what we have to endure during childbirth. Even if you haven’t had kids of your own, you are still capable of immortal strength. Also the range of our compassion is boundless because we can be tough as nails or soft and pliable depending on the situation. Being a woman is the best gift I have ever been given in life because my legs looks damn good in my 4″ heels.” ~Rochelle
8. “Make up play! (being able to hide flaws if we want).” ~Krista
9. “I can wear a bunch of different hats and that is really fun! I am always me but have options on how that shows.” ~Twitter
10. “Sometimes we are judged for tears but for the most part I can cry whenever I want and it does not make me look like less of a woman!” ~May
11. “I agree with Nickie . It is pretty freakin awesome that we could grow another human being and be their main food source for 6+ months. We create life and that life depends on us to live.” ~Vanessa
12. “Boobs! Come on who doesn’t like boobs they serve so many purposes lol.” ~Twitter
13. “Women know how to get the party started. They also know how to plan and end the party.” ~Hub Pages
14. “It’s just nice to feel beautiful and we can make that happen in so many different ways.” ~Jas
15. “EVERY WOMAN…SHE IS ME, SHE’S BOLD AND STRONG, AND LOVE CREATES HER DESTINY! I AM SHE, AND SHE IS ME!” ~Christine